Unless visa exempt under the Visa Waiver Program, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa, such as a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stays.Read more …


We assist with U.S. Citizenship matters including applications for U.S. Citizenship and citizenship related to adoption or under the Child Citizenship Act.Read more …

Green Cards

Immigrating to the United States to live here permanently is a complex and important decision. This section provides information about visa types for immigrants.Read more …

Waivers and Denials

The Firm assists in obtaining Waivers under the Immigration and Nationality Act. You may need a waiver, if you have ever been convicted of a crime, committed immigration fraud, entered the United States illegally, or overstayed for more than 180 days. Read more …

Visas to Germany

The process to obtain a work visa in Germany depends on the Citizenship of the Applicant.Read more …

Corporate Law

FAQ Business Formation for Immigration Purposes.Read more …


Ellen von Geyso, J.D., LL.M.
Attorney at law - Rechtsanwältin
Admitted in Florida and Germany

1395 Brickell Ave., Suite 900
Miami, Florida 33131, USA


Phone +1 (305) 967-9003
Fax +1 (305) 200-8801