The I-visa is available for representatives of the foreign media traveling to the United States on assignment. This includes members of the press, film, television, radio, film or television whose activities are essential to the foreign media function.


The O-1 visa is available for foreign individuals who have extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, business, education, or athletics, or extraordinary achievements in the motion picture and television fields.

News article about O Visas